About Track LoadingWith the "Track Loading" option you can:
- Store more than thousand trackpoints (maximum 1 million) on the Greenalp server. This means you can show not only your latest track, but also older tracks if they have been recorded after time of activation of this option, but only until this option expires.
- View all your stored tracks both in the app and in the web portal
- Download your tracks in the web portal
- You can access only tracks recorded after time of paying. Tracks recorded before might be already delteted before you can download them.
- Tracks are stored only for a certain time. As soon as your "Track Loading" expires your data will be deleted (except the last 1000 track points). This data cannot be recovered anymore. If you need this data you have to download it before your "Track Loading" expires.
- For Track Loading users there is a maximum limit of 1 million (1.000.000) track points. If one user has stored more than 1 million track points the server will delete trackpoints (starting with the oldest ones) until the limit is not exceeded anymore.
- You are not allowed to use the track loading option if your data is important or even critical.
- Disclaimer: Greenalp takes no responsibilty for your track data. On low server resources your tracks will be deleted even if you paid for the Track Loading feature. Likewise tracks might be deleted because of hardware damage, software errors, etc, even if you paid for the Track Loading feature. Greenalp will take no responsibility for the consequences if your data is lost. To keep your data safe you must backup it on your own!
About these terms
By purchasing the "Track Loading" option (either via website or the mobile app), you are agreeing to be bound by both terms and conditions for "Track Loading" and the general Greenalp Terms and conditions for use of any Greenalp Service, and you agree that you are responsible for the agreement with any applicable local laws. You signify eletronically that you agree to both the current version of Terms and Conditions for Track Loading and Terms and Conditions for using Greenalp services. You confirm that you have read the description above and you are aware that Greenalp cannot guarantee that your data is save. You confirm that you are using the "Track Loading" option only to record uncritical data. You confirm that there are no negative consequences when data is lost. You confirm that you will not claim Greenalp and you will not claim the owner of Greenalp if any data is lost. If you disagree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from purchasing the "Track Loading" option.
The owner of Greenalp will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use of any Greenalp service, even if Greenalp or an authorize representative has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The owner of Greenalp has no liability with respect to your use of the Greenalp services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the owner of Greenalp be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequental or exemplary damages arising out of our in any way of relating to this agreement or the user of or inability to use Greenalp services, including, without limiation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, lost profits, loss of data, corruption of data, computer failure or malfunction. Your sole remedy with respect to any dispute with the owner of Greenalp is to cancel your use of the Greenalp services. In addition, the maximum aggregate liability of the owner of Greenalp for any claims arising in this agreement will not exceed one hundred dollars (USD $100). You agree that the foregoing limitations represent a reasonable alloction of risk under these terms.
Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
Any claim related to Greenalp's services shall be governed by the laws of Austria without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with the owner of Greenalp, this agreement, or relating in any way to your use of this site and/or Greenalp services (or any features thereof) resides in the federal or state courts located in Austria and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in such courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving the owner of Greenalp, this agreement, of this Greenalp service. Please note that by agreeing to these terms, you are waiving claims that you might otherwise have against the owner of Greenalp based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own.
Severability and Integration
These Terms and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on Greenalp website constitute the entire agreement between You and the owner of Greenalp and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.