1. About these Terms
2. About the Greenalp website and mobile apps
- The Greenalp website (web portal) and the Greenalp mobile apps are intended for general audiences and for personal and information use only. Greenalp may add, change or discontinue any aspect of Greenalp website/mobile apps at any time, in our sole discretion and without prior notice to You. Greenalp may offer certain applications, services or features for a fee, which will be subject to separate payment terms that will be binding on You.
- Greenalp service are provided by the company "Florian Lässer", Vienna, Austria. All Greenalp products are controlled and operated within Austria, the website is hosted in Germany. Although all Greenalp services are accessible from outside of Austria, you understand and agree that the Greenalp website and the Greenalp mobile apps (i) are not designed or customized for distribution for any specific country or jurisdiction (Territory), (b) are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any territory where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation, (c) may not be appropriate or available for access or use in any particular territory, and (d) are provided without any content filtering or rating mechanism. We have no obligation to assure that Greenalp services comply with applicable local laws and regulations within the territories in which you elect to use Greenalp website. Your use of Greenalp services within any specific territory is entirely at your own risk. You are solely responsible for complying with any local laws in which you access or use any Greenalp service.
3. Electronic Delivery Policy and Your Consent
You acknowledge that you are agreeing to these terms online and electronically and that these terms have the same effective as an agreement on paper. If you want to withdraw your consent to receive notices electronically, your only recourse is to discontinue your use of the Greenalp services.
5. Your Responsibilities
You may use Greenalp services for legal purposes only. In particular your are not allowd to use the Greenalp tracking apps for spying activities.
All services are provided "as is". All the materials on Greenalp’s Website and mobile apps may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Greenalp makes no warranties, may it be expressed or implied, therefore negates all other warranties. Furthermore, Greenalp does not make any representations concerning the accuracy or reliability of the use of the Greenalp services or otherwise or any sites linked to this service.
The owner of Greenalp will not be hold accountable for any damages that will arise with the use or inability to use of any Greenalp service, even if an authorize representative has been notified, orally or written, of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdiction does not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The owner of Greenalp has no liability with respect to your use of the Greenalp services. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the owner of Greenalp be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequental or exemplary damages arising out of our in any way of relating to this agreement or the user of or inability to use Greenalp services, including, without limiation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, lost profits, loss of data, corruption of data, computer failure or malfunction. Your sole remedy with respect to any dispute with the owner of Greenalp is to cancel your use of the Greenalp services. In addition, the maximum aggregate liability of the owner of Greenalp for any claims arising in this agreement will not exceed one hundred dollars (USD $100). You agree that the foregoing limitations represent a reasonable alloction of risk under these terms.
8. Choice of Law and Location for Resolving Disputes
Any claim related to Greenalp's services shall be governed by the laws of Austria without regards to its conflict of law provisions.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or dispute with the owner of Greenalp, this agreement, or relating in any way to your use of this site and/or Greenalp services (or any features thereof) resides in the federal or state courts located in Austria and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in such courts in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving the owner of Greenalp, this agreement, of this Greenalp service. Please note that by agreeing to these terms, you are waiving claims that you might otherwise have against the owner of Greenalp based on the laws of other jurisdictions, including your own.
9. Severability and Integration
These Terms and any supplemental terms, policies, rules and guidelines posted on Greenalp website constitute the entire agreement between You and the owner of Greenalp and supersede all previous written or oral agreements. If any part of these Terms is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
Your right to use Greenalp services automatically terminates if you violate these terms or any rules or guidelines posted in connection with Greenalp services. The owner of Greenalp also reserves the right, in his sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of Greenalp services, for any reason, with or without prior notice.
Last updated 2018-11-20