Lenovo A789

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
katuel

Lenovo A789

Post by katuel »

Hi,
After enjoying this great application for few years, I changed my phone to Lenovo A789 with Android 4.04. This cellphone is not supported by the App. Anyway to change this?
Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Lenovo A789

Post by admin »

Hi,
Why do you think it is not supported? I have never configured to exclude this phone.
katuel

Post by katuel »

Hi,
Because when I search the application in google play (using a PC) and filter results to those only fit my phone (as known to Google), it excludes the application (on what basis??) from the list and i cannot download it.
Trying to download it directly from the phone is also restricted since i cannot find it in the first place. Maybe if i got the apk file and try a manual installation it will work.

thank you.
katuel
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I had a look at my Google Play Store account. Lenovo A789 is marked as compatible. So actually you should see my app. If the problems persists I can provide a package to download.
katuel

Post by katuel »

I tried once more. Google play keep on saying "this item is not compatible with your device".
Please send me the application and I'll try to install it manually.
Thanks
Katuel
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
I've sent you the download link
katuel

Post by katuel »

thanks
couldn't intall your APK file
a friend suggested to install a more stable ROM version. i followed his advice and BINGO. It fixed few other things as well.
so now the application is working fine on my phone and i can see map and track.
thing is, that i cannot see the tracks on my PC at home. any clue for what i'm doing wrong?
thanks again.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can the tracker login? Which message is shown in the status line (upper right corner above of the map screen)?
sagarvankadara

Post by sagarvankadara »

Hi, I recently buy Lenovo A789 Android 4.0.4 mobile. Google play store is not pre-installed. so I installed it using the file manager. But when I try to open it its showing the message "play store is no safe and risks" and its closing the app. I am not able to open n use it. Can you help me on this..?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I don't know the solution, maybe someone other can help you. Maybe you should contact the shop where you bought your phone.