I'm Frozen on my laptop and tracks

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
ghojr

I'm Frozen on my laptop and tracks

Post by ghojr »

Florian - A couple of questions:

1) Although my GPS is on right now and the app on my phone shows my exact position, the map on my computer shows my position as of 94 days ago. I have cleared cookies, cache and logged out an in several times but it doesn'y move. All others I track move correctly.

2) How do I clear past tracks? I'd like only to see 1 day's worth or a current tracking session but most of the time I see several days worth.

THANKS - Love the App and it's accuracy.
admin
Site Admin

Re: I'm Frozen on my laptop and tracks

Post by admin »

Hello Ghojr,

Thanks for your posting.

Usually the cause is one of following:
1.) There is an authentication problem. Please check username/password in the settings of the mobile app.
2.) There is a problem with 3G
3.) The GPS signal is too weak to pass the accuracy filter configured in the settings of the mobile app.

If you think none of that is the cause of your problem please post your username configured in the settings of the mobile app so I can check the server log files.
ghojr

Post by ghojr »

Florian,

Password and login are good on the mobile app. I can track my son easily both on the computer and phone so there is no problem with 3G. I can pinpoint my location (blue dot) with great accuracy but neither my wife's or my "picture" Icon moves when we are moving - we are frozen in time.

Username is ghojr.

Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,

I found another similar username in the database: "ghojr53". Are you sure the username configured in your mobile map is "ghojr" and not "ghojr53"?

Could you please test tracking again and wait until GPS signal is good.

Please check the fields in the attached screenshot marked red:
- What accuracy is displayed? Is it displayed in red or white font?
- Which transmission time is displayed?

You can clear past tracks in the settings section of the web portal.

ghojr

Post by ghojr »

Florian,

THANKS - I have no idea why I could log on and see my son's tracks using the incorrect log on - all is well now. I'll let you know if I have problems deleting tracks.

Thanks,

George
ghojr

Post by ghojr »

Florian,

ALL IS WELL - THANKS. Have deleted duplicate aqccount ande my family has re accfepted each other - working GREAT.

Thanks,

George