Saving Tracks

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
franksanno

Saving Tracks

Post by franksanno »

Hi Florian, thank you for your good work! I'm a motobiker and like to show my friends at home where I am (to make them envious ).

I just got an android phone (Galaxy S2) und was looking for an app, tested a lot but wasn't satisfied.

Actually I need two features:
1. Livetracking on my website (www.sanno-tours.de)
2. Show the saved tracks in my blogg

The first feature is given me by your app, better then every app I've tested before (everytrail, sportstracker, mapmytracks...)

Now my request: Do you plan a feature to record and save the tracks, so that they are visible in google maps later?

Thank you for your answer and (ones more) for your work.

Frank
s1threddy

Re: Saving Tracks

Post by s1threddy »

Hi,

Wonderful interface, best in the market congrads. but observed its draining out my Nexus S very fast.

So, i am looking for an app by which i can track my marketing and delivery team movement through the day and then can review it at the day end. i read that you have a "Track Loader" feature. i would like to try it out.

i have a team of 5 employees whos location n movement needs to be tracked. What do you suggest is the best solution??

Thanks,

Yesh
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

franksanno wrote:Hi Florian, thank you for your good work! I'm a motobiker and like to show my friends at home where I am (to make them envious ).

I just got an android phone (Galaxy S2) und was looking for an app, tested a lot but wasn't satisfied.

Actually I need two features:
1. Livetracking on my website (http://www.sanno-tours.de)
2. Show the saved tracks in my blogg

The first feature is given me by your app, better then every app I've tested before (everytrail, sportstracker, mapmytracks...)

Now my request: Do you plan a feature to record and save the tracks, so that they are visible in google maps later?

Thank you for your answer and (ones more) for your work.

Frank

Hello Frank,
Thanks for message. Maybe the track loading feature is what you need. Your tracks are recorded and you can load and display them on the map in the web portal. However, this feature is non-free. Maybe I will find a solution to provide it for fee in future but for now costs are 1 EUR/month. If you just want to try you can test this feature 24 hours for free.

Users are allowed to embed my site into their own site as iframe. Maybe you can display your track on your blog using this solution.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

s1threddy wrote:Hi,

Wonderful interface, best in the market congrads. but observed its draining out my Nexus S very fast.

So, i am looking for an app by which i can track my marketing and delivery team movement through the day and then can review it at the day end. i read that you have a "Track Loader" feature. i would like to try it out.

i have a team of 5 employees whos location n movement needs to be tracked. What do you suggest is the best solution??

Thanks,

Yesh
Hello s1threddy,
Thanks very much. You are right when tracking your position the app needs quite much power. The reason is that 3G and GPS is quite power consuming. The good news is I implemented a power saving mode. The app will consume less power as soon as you put it to background or - which is even better - if you switch off your display. Please note that your display also needs much power.

Just send me your username (either as public posting or as private message) and I will enable track loading for the next 24 hours. I think if your employees also use my app on their Android phones you can track them very easily. But if you want to see more than the last 150 data points you will need the Track Loading feature for every employee.
s1threddy

Post by s1threddy »

admin wrote:
s1threddy wrote:Hi,

Thanks,

Yesh
Hello s1threddy,
Thanks very much. You are right when tracking your position the app needs quite much power. The reason is that 3G and GPS is quite power consuming. The good news is I implemented a power saving mode. The app will consume less power as soon as you put it to background or - which is even better - if you switch off your display. Please note that your display also needs much power.

Just send me your username (either as public posting or as private message) and I will enable track loading for the next 24 hours. I think if your employees also use my app on their Android phones you can track them very easily. But if you want to see more than the last 150 data points you will need the Track Loading feature for every employee.

Yes, i would like to test the Track loading" feature.. plz enable it on "Mark1" userID

Thanks for the brilliant app
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi s1threddy,

the feature is enabled now. Have fun.
s1threddy

Post by s1threddy »

admin wrote:Hi s1threddy,

the feature is enabled now. Have fun.

Hey,

The feature is perfect... u rock..!!!

So how do i subscribe??
nonpds

Post by nonpds »

I would like to know the cost for the extra feature to save Tracks logs please? It would be good to of course try this functionality also.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
For saving tracks you need the track loading feature. Costs: 1 Euros per month.