General questions

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
admin
Site Admin

General questions

Post by admin »

Welcome to the new greenalp.com forum. If you need support feel free to post your questions here. You are also allowed to create new topics.
modinfo

Re: General questions

Post by modinfo »

Hi,

I take to try your new forum to ask you if you an idea when the new verion of real time GPS app. will come out.

thank you

Mo. ..
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi Mo,
Thanks very much for posting, you are the first registered user in my forum . The next version will be released very soon - I would say within the next five days.
modinfo

Post by modinfo »

admin wrote:Hi Mo,
Thanks very much for posting, you are the first registered user in my forum . The next version will be released very soon - I would say within the next five days.

Is there a price because I am the first registered ha ha (joke)
I am a fan for your app. it's the best I've found, so I closely follow your developement.
Congratulations and keep up the good work.

Mo. ..
heavyhitter

Post by heavyhitter »

I agree with Mo, I think your app is great. I had a little problem getting started, and still have not been able to login on my freinds phone. I'm trying to get several people to use the app. Thanks for the app. I notice that my app have been updated, I'm hoping my freinds app be updated once they are able to login. Again Thanks for the application itsssss fantastic
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Thanks for you feedback. If you send me your username, I will try to solve your login problems. Does you login work neither for the mobile app nor for the web portal?
heavyhitter

Post by heavyhitter »

admin wrote:Hi,
Thanks for you feedback. If you send me your username, I will try to solve your login problems. Does you login work neither for the mobile app nor for the web portal?
I just sent it via the support email system, it is with both mobile and portal. I'm sorry I did not enclude the login Id with the email sent. You can reply back via my email or hers which is the same as mine except it is sooyanm@****. Thanks again for the support and the app.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

heavyhitter wrote:
admin wrote:Hi,
I just sent it via the support email system, it is with both mobile and portal. I'm sorry I did not enclude the login Id with the email sent. You can reply back via my email or hers which is the same as mine except it is sooyanm@****. Thanks again for the support and the app.

Hi,
I have sent your new password via email. Please note that the Forum account is an separated account. It has no impact on your tracking account.
heavyhitter

Post by heavyhitter »

Thanks many times over I'm up now.
modinfo

New version

Post by modinfo »

Hi,

It's been two days that I try the new version of the RTT in particular (minimum distance between two points) and it works wonderfully.

Thank you for considering our requests and comments.

Mo. ..