Platform Capacity

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
jdizon

Platform Capacity

Post by jdizon »

Hi Florian,

First, you have done an excellent job on developing this app!!! Congratulations! Just a few questions regarding the capacity of your platform;

1. Will your free portal be able to support a growing number of users? in the future, it's very possible that RealTime will be used for more than just social and personal applications. (commercial use and massive social networking)

2. Up to how many users can one login track at the same time?

3. Will support for track history archiving be added to this?

Thanks so much! Again, GREAT JOB!

Jan
admin
Site Admin

Re: Platform Capacity

Post by admin »

Hello Jan,

Thanks for your feedback. Here my answers:

1.) Would be great if the amount of users will grow in future. But let's wait and see what time brings. I permanently monitor the system and if the load on the server becomes too high I will take some appropriate actions. For example I could search a professional web hoster. But I will do that only if the costs are not too high.

2.) To be honest, I don't know. As I said I permanently monitor the system. But so far the system has been strong enough to handle all requests in time.

3.) I think this is already supported. Users who use track loading can view their archived tracks.
jdizon

Re: Platform Capacity

Post by jdizon »

Hi,

Thanks for the quick response. This app is definitely on its way to becomming a standard on the android market!

Cheers!

Jan