Tracker Booster experience?

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
klaße

Tracker Booster experience?

Post by klaße »

Hello all

First I tell that I have used RT-GPS Tracker some months and I like it.
I have tested it by walk and car as well as public transport. Sometimes it has been some problems with GPS (maybe weather conditions)?
My phone is not the best one (Samsung GT-S5830 with Android 4.2.2) - the draw back is capacity of the phone memory. I got often notice 'Muistitila vähissä' ie. storage space running out.
Therefore I wonder couldn't the application be installed on SD-card (my reason for four stars ****) . But otherwise I have been satisfied with all features of RT-GPS Tracker.

My question: have someone used Tracker Booster application with RT-GPS Tracker? Does it help?
Developer says that the application helps if loosing GPS signal when phone falls into power saving mode. Probably you get also accurate distance (e.g. length of your trip)?
[sorry if there is discussion of Tracker Booster already - I didn't find it]

Let's have happy hours with RT-GPS Tracker
admin
Site Admin

Re: Tracker Booster experience?

Post by admin »

Hi,
The tracker does not support being moved to SD Cards because services running on the sd card could be stopped when there is a problem with the card or if the card is removed. But I will think about it to allow it in the future.