Outstanding!

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
Descolada

Outstanding!

Post by Descolada »

Hi All,

Only started using this solution yesterday but have to say that already I am blown away by the system's accuracy and functionality. Really great compared to some of the other (very) expensive alternatives.

The only issue I have seen so far is the Android app occasionally goes red and reports a communications error. But if I leave it alone it seems to resolve this in time.

I am interested in what your future plans are for this app/solution. What can users look forward to via product updates or feature enhancements?

The "elephant in the room" has to be "When are you going to start charging for this service?"

Des

:D
admin
Site Admin

Re: Outstanding!

Post by admin »

Hi,
currently I do not plan to charge for the service. But of course I cannot guarantee. Don't expect that there will be new features in the next months because I have not that much time anymore.
Twocat

Post by Twocat »

This is a truly outstanding piece of software! I run marathons and have been looking desperately for a tracking app that my wife and friends can use to follow me during a race. I have tried the competitors and they all fall short in some critical area. Glympse burns out my battery long before the race since I cannot control the update frequency and third parties cannot shut it down when they are not watching. Life360 is just too inaccurate and often just plain old fails to work. Real Time Tracking does it all! It lasted through my last marathon from start to end and I am not particularly fast either!

I am really sorry to read there will be no new features in the near future. If charging for the app will rectify that please start charging! I can think of several features that would be great to see added.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Thanks very much. Indeed I can add only small features at the moment. But of course you can post your ideas already now.