Navigation function

Post the activities you already have used Real Time GPS Tracker for and your ideas what it could be used for.
Mariszon

Navigation function

Post by Mariszon »

Hi, first of all I would like to say Thank You for this great app :)

I have an idea how to improve this application. It is navigation which would direct you to desired point on map or exact position of your friend. It would be very useful for everyone :)

Maybe it is not difficult to add this function if we're alredy working on Google Maps ;) ?
Mariszon

Re: Navigation function

Post by Mariszon »

Sorry, wrong section!

BTW: How can i get my friends position? I saw a picture on Google Play where the position was displayed on the orange "box", but I have everything besides this.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
navigation would be great but unfortunately the tracker is not capable of routing.

[url]BTW: How can i get my friends position? I saw a picture on Google Play where the position was displayed on the orange "box", but I have everything besides this.[/url]

I'm not sure what you mean. If you tap the icon you should see the details like location, speed, etc. What is displayed on your screen?
Mariszon

Post by Mariszon »

Hi,

Yes I'm talking about this section with details of friends position. I have only: name, time, altitude, accuracy, speed, battery. This is what I see on my phone, but on the web page there is even more, such as: direction and position.

Is it possible to have these details on phone or tablet?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Position will be available in the next version. Direction is already available. It's displayed together with speed.
Mariszon

Post by Mariszon »

Great, can't wait!

Im gonna use this app in balloon flights so the position is the most important thing for me :D

Thank you!