Show tracks for specific dates only

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
PocoDiablo

Show tracks for specific dates only

Post by PocoDiablo »

It would be nice to be able to pick a date range to show tracks, such as 10-8-2011 to 10-9-2001, etc.

I would also love an update to the app to allow a second phone to track the first phone, and remember the "start" and "stop" commands and be able to just press a button. For example, I would like my wife to be able to have a phone and enable it on the kids phone when she wanted to, and see where they were on her phone without having to use a web browser or send text messages.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Show tracks for specific dates only

Post by admin »

Hi,
PocoDiablo wrote:It would be nice to be able to pick a date range to show tracks, such as 10-8-2011 to 10-9-2001, etc.
That's already possible but you need the track loading feature for that, which is a non-free feature. You can test it 24 hours for free. Just send your username if you are interested.
I would also love an update to the app to allow a second phone to track the first phone, and remember the "start" and "stop" commands and be able to just press a button. For example, I would like my wife to be able to have a phone and enable it on the kids phone when she wanted to, and see where they were on her phone without having to use a web browser or send text messages.
To see other users you don't need a web browser - just add them as friends to your account and you will see them on the app's map. Remote start without text message is not possible at the moment. Text messaging is the only easy way to communicate with your phone if the tracking service is not running.