Map / KML

Use this forum to discuss your feature requests.
Bram

Map / KML

Post by Bram »

First, thanks for this perfect app and sorry for my bad English.

I use your app for some days and it works perfect.
I use KML files witch I made with Garmin Basecamp.
My question is: is it possible to make a slidebar when I view the map.
Somtimes is the KML file very small and when I zoom in, it's too big.

Second question: This KML file is vissable on my desktop but how can I get this on my Galaxy S5 Neo?
Both use Google Map.

Thanks for your time.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Map / KML

Post by admin »

Hi,
Unfortunately I can provide only limited support for KML. Google Maps and KML is implemented by Google, and I cannot influence which KML features are supported and which not. I just can recommend to read the documentation provided by Google.
I didn't understand what you mean with "slidebar". Can you explain once again please? You should be able to zoom in/out and the KML should of course adapt automatically.
KML is only available for the website, not for the app. So if you use the app on your phone, you won't see the KML there. You have to load the page in your mobile browser, and don't forget to switch to Google Maps, you won't see the KML if you use Open Street Maps.
Bram

Post by Bram »

Thanks for your support.

What I mean with "slidebar", maybe it's not the correct word, is the way you can zoom in, in smaller staps. Perhaps it's possible to zoom in with smaller staps when pressing the plus (+) button. By example, you have to press 3 times on the plus button instead of 1 time to have the same result.

Thanks for your time
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hello,
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it isn't possible to zoom in smaller steps. Usually these maps have about 20 zoom levels, and every time you push the zoom button the zoom is increased/decreased by one zoom level. That's the minimum possible step.