Announcing new app: RTT2

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Announcing new app: RTT2

Post by admin »

Got the hint that the term "Real Time Tracker" might be misleading (app could be considered as time tracker). So the app is officially renamed now to Real-Time GPS Tracker 2. This is the reason why some translations have changed.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

New app icon for RTT2. Please vote here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1506
aargee

Post by aargee »

Last month we did a 2995 Km run (1871 miles) across some 7 states in less than 2 days due to time constraint & some of the places that we drove across had ultra poor phone network as well as no internet. I was apprehensive if those places will be tracked; but the damn software recorded every bit of stretch tracking us & made us visible whenever the connections was available.

Needless to say, you've got a customer for lifetime; I'm going to renew it again this year unless there's any other competitive product in the market. For now...keep up the good work & I feel more than worthy the money I paid for this software.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's great, many thanks! Very encouraging feedback :-)
aargee

Post by aargee »

admin wrote:That's great, many thanks! Very encouraging feedback :-)
And sorry if it offends, G+ Location does exactly the same thing of tracking FOR FREE, except that...
1. G+ does only shows the current position, not the route taken
2. G+ doesn't allow to data logging
3. G+ doesn't show the speed, altitude & customizing the units but allows to see multiple users in same group
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Never heard of this app, to be honest, but I'm aware that there are many apps available. I'm happy that many users use this app :-)
aargee

Post by aargee »

admin wrote:Never heard of this app, to be honest, but I'm aware that there are many apps available. I'm happy that many users use this app :-)
I'm damn sure you know Google+ ;)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I know the brand but I never use this plattform, so I don't know which apps are available and I don't know if there is any dedicated G+ location app. If there is one I don't care because I prefer to use mine. :D