Track loader for 2022 payment

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
Thequilter60

Track loader for 2022 payment

Post by Thequilter60 »

Hi I am still having an issue with trying to pay you from your website via PayPal.

Do you have any other methods for paying such as credit card or bank transfer?

Can you help please.
admin
Site Admin

Re: Track loader for 2022 payment

Post by admin »

Hi,
I',m very sorry, but UK still cannot be supported :-(. See also this thread https://www.greenalp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5225
Thequilter60

Post by Thequilter60 »

Hi I hope this is not an ongoing issue as I really like using your tracker.
PayPal has rejected my payment but I am happy to pay by card or direct into a bank, I can do it using Google pay or Apple Pay. Or western union.

What can I do please
Steve
Thequilter60

Post by Thequilter60 »

Thequilter60 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:19 am Hi I hope this is not an ongoing issue as I really like using your tracker.
PayPal has rejected my payment but I am happy to pay by card or direct into a bank, I can do it using Google pay or Apple Pay. Or western union.

Your tracker is the key to part of my website, I’m not sure what else is available that can do the same job.

What can I do please help :cry:
Steve
Thequilter60

Post by Thequilter60 »

Hi, I may have found a way to pay you from the uk using PayPal.
If you email me with the PayPal email I should be able to make the payment direct from me own paypal account.

Can we give that a go please

May thanks
Steve
haydn-thomas

Post by haydn-thomas »

Did you receive any response to that suggestion? Really annoyed I have lost my track loading data and now unable to download my tracks. I wonder why Google appear to have a monopoly regarding payment? I can buy goods from the USA but it appears not services - ludicrous state of affairs in the 21st century. Well done for trying to find a workaround though.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

I'm really sorry for the payment problems. The problems is really the tax rules which makes it hard to support each country. If you anybody has payment problems please contact Greenalp Support via email and we will try to find an individual solution.