Renewing Map Selection (Google)

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
msfiske

Renewing Map Selection (Google)

Post by msfiske »

Couldn't renew here in the states because of the PayPal fiasco. Renewed everything I thought would bring Google maps back to life on my PC through the app on my phone...no joy. What have I left undone? Guidance, please!
Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Renewing Map Selection (Google)

Post by admin »

Hi,
Unfortunately PayPal cannot be supported for all countries but you can easily upload new generic credits in the app's privilege center. You can find the privilege center in the left side menu in the app. Please let me know in case you need further support.
msfiske

Post by msfiske »

Been there...done that...works great on the cell. I'm referring to the PC web page no showing any credits even though I paid for them on the app. Two different platforms. How do I get the credits I purchased shown online? Thank you!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

If you are logged in the web portal your credits will be displayed as soon as the payment method "generic credits" is selected when purchasing. It should show the same amount of credits as you see in the app's privilege center.