Renewing track loader

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
Thequilter60

Renewing track loader

Post by Thequilter60 »

Hi I have been trying to buy this years tracknloader but PayPal cancelled the purchase and the app will not process payment. Can you advice on how I can pay please. It runs out tomorrow the 4th.
Help
Thanks Steve
admin
Site Admin

Re: Renewing track loader

Post by admin »

Hi Steve,
yes, there is indeed a problem for payments from UK at the moment. I have sent you an email.
haydn-thomas

Post by haydn-thomas »

I have the same problem, is there a workaround? I would hate to lose my historical data

ht
tqdelivery

Post by tqdelivery »

Same here on 1st August, any workaround found guys?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
unfortunately payment still cannot be supported because of new tax regulations, I hope Google will provide a solution sooner or later for automatic tax handling. In the meantime users from UK should contact Greenalp Support via email to find an individual solution.
haydn-thomas

Post by haydn-thomas »

Any progress on a workaround for renewing Track loader from the UK? - so frustrating PayPal will not allow
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
sorry, no news so far. Because of new tax regulation since Brexit, Greenalp cannot accept payments from UK anymore. I still hope that Google will offer an automated solution for UK tax handling as they do also for other countries. But to be honest, it doesn't look like it will happen soon.
haydn-thomas

Post by haydn-thomas »

This is so disappointing, I enjoyed looking back on places myself and sister had visited in the past. Being located at different ends of the country there was also the peace of mind for both of us knowing where the other was and that all was well. Brexit has yielded no benefits and we have lost so much freedom. I’m sure Google could find a way to resolve this, guess they don’t think our shrinking island is worth the effort.