url parameter list

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
damgut

url parameter list

Post by damgut »

it is possible to pass parameters in the url, like &zoom=14. Where can I find a list containing all parameters available?
admin
Site Admin

Re: url parameter list

Post by admin »

Do you search for a certain parameter? To start, you could look here: https://www.greenalp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1239 . There are also certain paramters for "Track Loading" users.
damgut

Post by damgut »

thanks for the link, there are some useful parameters there. I found also the "unit=metric" parameter which is very nice.

It's difficult to search for a parameter if there isn't such a list available. I see many asking the same kind of questions. The list should also show which parameters are only available for "track loading" users. This would save a lot of time answering and asking in this forum.

I like "&locationdetailsfilter=1". Is there a way to use it and be able to change the "display settings" by pressing the "wheel configuration icon"?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Yes I know, documentation would be useful. It was never written because most of them are actually some unofficial (hidden) features which were added only because of some user requests. Maybe there I will find some time to write it.

If you use &locationdetailsfilter=1 you have to specify all parameters in the url. Either you list all parameters you want to see, or you list all parameters you don't want to see.