iframe maximum users

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
mnkshuttle

iframe maximum users

Post by mnkshuttle »

Is there a max of 5 users in iframe even if you paid for additional friends? I am trying to display 8 users in an iframe
admin
Site Admin

Re: iframe maximum users

Post by admin »

No, for paying users there is a custom solution. You have to adapt your url for that. Add for example "$mainuser=username" where username is the username of the account that has the additional slots.
mnkshuttle

Post by mnkshuttle »

cool, but I still couldn't figure it out. is it &$mainuser=mnkshuttle or is it some sort of viewuser=$mnkshuttle.. I just need an example url instead of example varible
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, I made a small error. For example this should load all your friends (if you purchased friend slots).

Code: Select all

https://www.greenalp.com/realtimetracker/index.php?mainuser=mnkshuttle&viewuser=mnkshuttle
If you don't want to show all of your friends there is also an option.
mnkshuttle

Post by mnkshuttle »

Hi Admin -- I think our license has recently expired. Would it be possible to renew for our iframe embed:
mnkshuttle.com
mnkshuttle
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Do you mean the framing license? Can you send me the link of your page that embeds the map? I'll have a look at it.