after a while , the cell phone is not updated

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
jorgeortizarceo

after a while , the cell phone is not updated

Post by jorgeortizarceo »

My cell is set to track signal each 300 seconds. My son´s cell is set exactly the same. First 20-30 minutes , I can track my son´s position. But after a while , the position is not updated. When checking at the green alp site (via computer), it is updated, but not in the cell phone. I have to close the app in the cell phone, and restart it again, to get the updated position. And everything works well for another 20-30 minutes.
What can I do ?
admin
Site Admin

Re: after a while , the cell phone is not updated

Post by admin »

Hi,
So you mean, the location is up-to-date when you use the web portal, but in the app it isn't. Is that something that happens only in rare cases or that you can reproduce often? I would like to fix this problem but I guess we would need several tries.
jorgeortizarceo

It happens allways when starting using other apss, and back again, I see "time ago 25 mins", "15 mins" "45 mins",etc. In the status bar, I see , speed, precision, satellites, times varies from gps, network time, and synchro time (I translated from spanish). like now , gps time, 8:22, network time 7:52, synchro time 8:22.
What I do to get updated gps position, is in the upper right screen , I press stop, and then I press start, and that is the way how the app is updated. And this is how I get the same times (gps,networks,synchro)
jorgeortizarceo

Now it is working fine, I changed to "never sleep" in"wake up mode, system configuration". Everything is ok now