Does not work

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
chelise

Does not work

Post by chelise »

I am having trouble tracking my family member on my phone. It used to work fine/tracked my family member ok, but now it will not work, it just shows a blank map (The page where the map should be, but the map is blank, it just shows the zoom buttons in the corner and the otange "message" arrow to the right of the screen). Even when I "switch to normal map" it still shows a blank map/blank square where the map should be, with all the usual Greenalp website working fine, so it is quite clearly an issue with the map portion of it, rather than the whole website. It seems to have the same issue when I use my Nintendo 3DS, it used to work fine and I could track people on it, but now it just shows a blank screen instead of the map.

Why have they stopped working?

P.S it works fine on my PC, but of course I am not always at my PC to be able to track people, so need to be able to use it on my phone or 3DS.

Please advise on how I can get it working again on my phone and 3DS.

Thanks
admin
Site Admin

Re: Does not work

Post by admin »

Hello,
I made some changes. Can you please try again?
chelise

Post by chelise »

Thank you, it now seems to work ok on my DS, but still not on my phone. It is still failing to load the map on my phone, it shows it as a blue square now instead of the previous blank/white square.
(I am guessing the blue is the sea of the map, and it is failing to show the land and roads)

I am unsure if this is due to issues your end, or issues on my phone, but at least it is working on my DS now, thank you.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
Can you please send a screenshot of your phone so I can see what's the problem?