Embed request

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
rrt0381

Embed request

Post by rrt0381 »

In two weeks we're going to run from Hamburg to Rotterdam (with a team of 8 runners in a relay-race, thankfully) to raise money for better care for cancer patients. We'd like to track and embed the locations of our subteams and camp (3 trackers in total) in one view on our website for our families, friends etc. back home.

I believe greenalp could be a perfect platform for this purpose, so therefore I'd like to embed the maps of accounts rrt0381, rrt0382 and rrt0383 in the site www.mourikrunningteam.nl

Thank you in advance (and for the record': I'll be buying track loading for all three accounts if we can get it to work cause Hamburg-Rotterdam will probably exceed 1000 pointers).
admin
Site Admin

Re: Embed request

Post by admin »

Hi,
should be no problem, you can track up to 5 users for free (3 users for free when framing in your own website). However, you need to prepare your page to fulfill the license conditions (a Greenalp banner should be displayed on your page). More information is available here:

https://www.greenalp.com/RealTimeTracke ... amelicence
rrt0381

Post by rrt0381 »

That would be perfect. Our website is actually some sort of blog and (probably) not suitable for embedding both the map and the logo. Therefore I'll make a separate page for tracking and will post the URL here. Thank you for your help so far.
rrt0381

Post by rrt0381 »

Hi admin, the new URL is http://tracker.inspectacles.eu. Can you please verify? (Will be updating the looks to make its appearance a bit better if I can find some time somewhere.)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
OK, I have unlocked the user displayed on your map. If you want to show three in total I need to unlock the other two users too.
rrt0381

Post by rrt0381 »

Hi admin, if you can unlock the other two accounts too that would be great. I'm currently figuring out if it's possible to display all three positions in one map. Is that possible too?

I have connected the three accounts as friends and allow display on the map for the first user, however I don't see the other two pointers on the map if logged in as a guest.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

What are the other two usernames?
rrt0381

Post by rrt0381 »

rrt0382 and rrt0383
rrt0381

Post by rrt0381 »

Appears to be working now, thanks! (Did come up with another problem but will start a new thread if there isn't one regarding this subject yet)
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

OK, unlocked. If you want all three users on the same map you can use this url:

Code: Select all

https://www.greenalp.com/realtimetracker/index.php?viewuser[]=rrt0381&viewuser[]=rrt0382&viewuser[]=rrt0383