Group

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
arturs1985

Group

Post by arturs1985 »

Hi Administrator!
Is it possible to create a user group from 8 or more users in one account to administrate this users easier?
And i dont understand meet me function, how to see several users on web browser in one time?
Thanks!!!
admin
Site Admin

Re: Group

Post by admin »

Hi,
Sorry, you can only manage the account that you are logged in with.
http://greenalp.com/meet is a online service independent from the app. Just open the page with your mobile browser and enter a group name there. Ask your friends to do the same (and use the same group name), and you will see each other on the map.
philip_cates

Post by philip_cates »

is it possible to join a group from the mobile android app?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Sorry, that's not possible. It is a completely separated system. Furthermore greenalp.com/meet cannot save tracks permanently. The group will be deleted automatically after some time.
3rz1

Post by 3rz1 »

How many users are possible at /meet?
I need for a Team game 20 people in a map for 24 hours.
Thanks!
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
At the moment there is no limit. But please note that Greenalp Meet works only if the browser tab is in foreground. If the tab or the browser itself is in background or screen is switched off location tracking will be paused by the browser. If you need permanent tracking I recommend to use the Android app.