No tracking

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
tadziohakama

No tracking

Post by tadziohakama »

Hello,
The tracking of my device is not working. It has been like this for 5 days. The device keeps sending battery status all the time, though.
Can you please help me to solve the problem.
Thanks.
Pawel.
admin
Site Admin

Re: No tracking

Post by admin »

Hi,
Please have a look at the screen of the tracked device. How many satellites does the app find? I guess you have a weak GPS signal. Try to test outside where you have clear view of the sky.
tadziohakama

Post by tadziohakama »

Hi,
Thanks for your feedback.
The device is in the car, and car is moving around in the areas where normally there is good GPS signal.
A situation like this happened to me before two or three times - after a few days of no tracking all of the sudden everything was back to normal and the tracking worked well again.
Do you have any idea what possible reasons might be?
Thanks.
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Can you please open the app on the target device and check if there is an error message on the app screen or in the notification bar? You could also try to send a "track once" remote command to get more information about the problem.
tadziohakama

Post by tadziohakama »

Ok, thanks. I will do it as soon as I get to this device. I will keep you posted.
Rgrds