General questions

Please post your questions/comments here. You are also very welcome to support other users if you think you can help them.
admin
Site Admin

Re: General questions

Post by admin »

Hi,
You cannot see the tracks of all users in the system. You can only see the tracks of your friends and of people who configure their tracks to be visible to guests.
Basically the guest URL is always the same. But you can configure a guest password which will be part of your guest URL. If there is a stalker just change the guest password.
elieakl

Post by elieakl »

Hello admin, your software is amazing and i want to donate to activate full version, but the problem is that paypal wont allow payments from my country, please let me know if there is any other payment options..... I neeeeed itttt to export kml files. Thank you
drisayassin

Post by drisayassin »

hello
I appreciated your application and I use it for a car service. hidden in the car
My problem is this:
when I embarked on my android phone and I pass it active 5 days and it crashes
is there any way it automatically turns on the car all the time because I want not the driver to know that I made the vihicule tracked
thank you
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
It really should not crash. And if it crashes it should be restarted by system. Does it happen always exact after 5 days? Can you send an error report? I didn't understand your feature request exaclty. Can you please explain again which change you would like to have?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

elieakl wrote:Hello admin, your software is amazing and i want to donate to activate full version, but the problem is that paypal wont allow payments from my country, please let me know if there is any other payment options..... I neeeeed itttt to export kml files. Thank you
Hi,
sorry, currently only PayPal is possible. But everybody can use the feature 24 hours for free. Maybe you are lucky and the delete job has not deleted your track points yet.
drisayassin

Post by drisayassin »

admin wrote:Hi,
It really should not crash. And if it crashes it should be restarted by system. Does it happen always exact after 5 days? Can you send an error report? I didn't understand your feature request exaclty. Can you please explain again which change you would like to have?

Not always 5 days !! here is the report that I have now:
username:lachhebcar
send time:22 hours 22 min ago

it is possible to restart system automatically because I can not to get to the car all the time ?
elieakl

Post by elieakl »

admin wrote:
elieakl wrote:Hello admin, your software is amazing and i want to donate to activate full version, but the problem is that paypal wont allow payments from my country, please let me know if there is any other payment options..... I neeeeed itttt to export kml files. Thank you
Hi,
sorry, currently only PayPal is possible. But everybody can use the feature 24 hours for free. Maybe you are lucky and the delete job has not deleted your track points yet.

Hello Again Sir,

i did a donation through a friend in the usa and he used my username (elieakl) in the paypal message, could you activate the full version for me please ?
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
your account is unlocked, so you can download tracks. But I'm not sure whether your track is already deleted or not. The tracks of the last days could be already delete because at that time Track Loading was not activated for your account. But maybe you are lucky and the deleted job has not deleted your data yet. Just give it a try...
shell1969

Post by shell1969 »

Hi my location is not updating please help according to this tracker my location has been stationary for 8+ hours but that isnt the case as im over 10 miles away from my location i was at 1 hour ago ?????? :oops:
admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

Hi,
I checked the database. It is working now, right?